Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Weekly Challenge #3

Wow, how fast a week goes by! It's time for weekly challenge number 3 (for the week of June 11th - 17th)!

As a reminder, I'm going to have two parts to each weekly challenge. The first part will be a technique challenge, and the second will be a journaling challenge. You can do either or both, depending on your style and what you feel like!

This week's technique challenge is to use color and black and white photos together on a layout.

This week's journaling challenge is to do a layout about your child's best friend. Why are they important to your child? How long have they been friends? How did they meet? Or, do one about YOUR childhood friend!

You can post the results here (I can make you an author - just let me know), or link to another site that hosts pictures. You can also email me a picture of your layout(s) and I'll post them.

Happy scrapping! (:

No comments: