Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekly Challenge #7

This will be the last weekly challenge until mid-August - I'm going on vacation! Please feel free to use this time to catch up on any challenges you haven't had time for, or come up with your own and share them with us!

The technique challenge for this week is to wrinkle or crinkle paper on a layout. Some people go as far as wadding paper up, getting it damp, and ironing it back out - personally, I feel like that's too much effort (I don't iron my CLOTHES, I'm certainly not going to start on my paper!), but if that appeals, feel free! I just wad mine up and smooth it back out. It adds an interesting texture to the page.

The journaling challenge for this week is to scrap an emotion - happy, sad, scared - anything!

As always, I look forward to what you do with this! (:

No comments: