Monday, February 4, 2008

Back by popular request . . .

Okay, by ONE request. Still, no matter who participates, knowing I am posting here gives ME incentive to work on my scrapbooking!

So, since nothing was posted since my last challenge, it still stands:

The technique challenge for this week is to wrinkle or crinkle paper on a layout. Some people go as far as wadding paper up, getting it damp, and ironing it back out - personally, I feel like that's too much effort (I don't iron my CLOTHES, I'm certainly not going to start on my paper!), but if that appeals, feel free! I just wad mine up and smooth it back out. It adds an interesting texture to the page.

The journaling challenge for this week is to scrap an emotion - happy, sad, scared - anything!

Try to have something posted by next Sunday or Monday, 'cause the next challenge will be going up sometime during those two days.

Happy scrappin'!

No comments: