Sunday, March 2, 2008

Interview the subject of your page challenge - Maria

This interview with my boys took place over two days that were a few months apart, which is why I didn't date it, but just put their ages. I kept the layout very simple, as I wanted the emphasis to be on the journaling, and didn't want to distract too much from it. I got such a kick out of their answers! I plan on doing this again with different questions in the near future. It will be fun to show this to the boys someday and see how their reality turned out, compared to their vision of it. (You can click on the image to see a larger photo where you can actually read the words!)

3 comments:

Shauna Callister said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You can really see their personalities in these answers. My favorite answer is Colin's last one. How long will you live: "Maybe for my whole life."

CourtneyB said...

Thanks! It was all I could do not to burst out laughing when he said that. I guess that's the biggest challenge in interviewing your kids - keeping a straight face! (;

Anonymous said...

That is so freakin' cute! Now I wish I had a way-back machine so I could do that with Rachel. Gotta love the changing answers. You are opening my eyes to new scrapbooking possiblities here. ~Bre