Saturday, March 8, 2008

Layout about favorite shows challenge - Maria

Yet another layout without pictures! I wanted this one to have a fun and upbeat feel, so I chose some very BRIGHT and glittery paper from my Nana's Kids stack, and then took another page of the same design, cut a strip, and placed it sideways on this page for some contrasting lines. I actually wanted the "Shows I love" to be in the black fuzzy chipboard letters, but I didn't have enough vowels! I had to change things around several times to make it fit, but it eventually more or less worked. I'm wishing I'd inked the edges of "Shows" so it stood out a little more, and I think I still want to handwrite a note in the middle about how hard it is for me to choose favorites, and that these aren't in any particular order or significance.

1 comment:

Shauna Callister said...

I love this layout. I might have to scrap lift it sometime :)